RLG Dota 2 Championship will be played under the Gamer.LK Ranked | Dota 2 Competitive Rules. Specific rules pertaining to RLG Dota 2 are listed here and will override the general rules outlined, unless otherwise specified.
- The RedLine Gaming (RLG) DOTA 2 Championship, a Gamer.LK Ranked Tournament, will be held in three stages. The 4 best teams in the country will be invited to the group stage, with the rest of the teams battling it out in a double elimination qualifying round to secure the remaining 4 spots in the group stage. The top teams to emerge out of the group stage will face off at a LAN event at Crescat Boulevard lobby on the 3rd April. RLG DOTA 2 Championship will be played with the support of Valve Software (the creators of the Steam platform).
- The RLG DOTA 2 Championship is powered by Gigabyte along with RLG Gaming PCs, Dell and Prolink and is organized by RedLine Technologies in strategic partnership with Gamer.LK.
- Sri Lankans living overseas will not be allowed to participate in RLG Dota 2 Championship.
- Matches will not be rescheduled to a different day under any circumstance. Please avoid even asking for it since no requests will be entertained irrespective of the team.
- Rescheduling matches on the same day (eg: moving a 8:00 p.m. match to 10:00 p.m. on the same day) will be allowed only if both teams are comfortable with it. The final decision to approve such requests will however be made by Gamer.LK, depending on the availability of referees and casters. Such reschedule requests must be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the match scheduled. Anything made later will not be entertained.
- A maximum of 15 minutes per team as pause time will be provided after which a walkover will be awarded.
- No 4v5 games will be played during the tournament. Sponsor requirements for finalists and other players will be according to the Competitive Rules of GLK..
For the full list of rules, visit the Gamer.LK Ranked | Dota 2 Competitive Rules page.