1. The 1 v 1 Mid Solo Championship will be held LAN at a time and venue which will be announced by the RLG DOTA 2 Championship organizers.
2. The winner of the 1 v 1 Mid Solo Championship will be adjudged the Best Mid Player.
3. Lobby settings will essentially be the same as in a usual game lobby (see clause 9.4 of Gamer.LK Ranked | Dota 2 Competitive Rules page) except the Game Mode.
4. Each match will be a Best of 3 encounter: two (2) same hero games and the last game with a Shadow Fiend. The first hero pick will be given to the player mentioned first on the 1v1 match page.
To explain this further, in a match between Player A vs. Player B:
- Game 1: Player A gets first hero pick
- Game 2: Player B gets first hero pick
- Game 3: Both players play with Shadow Fiend.
5. The default in game determination of the winner will be used. The first player to achieve two kills or destroy an enemy tower wins.
6. The following will be allowed:
- Bottle Crowing
- Upgrading Courier
7. The following will not be allowed:
- Major creep blocks/reroutes/obstacles (eg; Fissures, etc)
8. The Tournament Staff (Gamer.LK DOTA 2 Referees) are allowed to ignore or overrule any of the previous rules in order to make the competition as fair as possible. Teams and participants acknowledge the right for the organizers and Tournament Staff (Gamer.LK DOTA 2 Referees) to modify the rules and regulations as and when needed. Such modifications need not necessarily be publicly announced during the progress of a tournament.